Monday, November 12, 2007

Chatterbox

I tried to take a picture this morning so you could have a visual aid to go along with this post, but the light was not on my side. All of my attempts were too blurry or too flashy so I've given it up as a lost cause. If I were a better photographer, if I had actually gone through that online tutorial that P showed me when we first got our camera, I'd be able to make my own picture instead of relying on the unlikely sunlight, but right now I just have to work with what I got.

But the point of my post is to let you know that A has started using real sentences! I know this is much more interesting to you than anything else I might share. What were her first sentences, you might ask?

"I like pepper."

"I like car."

"I want pizza." --she said this when P was scrambling an egg for her breakfast.

No comments: