Friday, September 19, 2008

The Land of Milk and Honey--but Mostly Milk

I don't know how many of you have been praying for me, but I thought you would be interested. My milk supply has nearly DOUBLED in the last two days.

I used to sit down and pump about half an ounce. It didn't matter much whether it had been two hours since I last pumped, or three. I would sit down and pump about half an ounce either way. Today I've been getting closer to a full ounce every time I pump (which is about every two to three hours)!

I'm still behind what Henry is needing, but it is extremely encouraging to see that my supply can go up and that I can hope to be able to meet his milk requirements when he's big enough to nurse.

So--Hurray!

2 comments:

Angoraknitter said...

Yeah! Good news indeed!

Knittymama said...

Yay!!! That's great news:-)