Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lunch

I know that nobody cares what I had for lunch today, but this was to the point of being so indigestible that it reminded me of college.  When I was in college, I would often open a huge can of baked beans and eat nothing but baked beans with bread.  Some days, I'd make a pan of white rice and eat it mixed with butter, salt, and parmesan cheese.  But the best days were when I would get up in the morning, open a half gallon of ice cream and eat nothing but that all day long.  You can NEVER get sick of chocolate ice cream.  Until you do.

So, today, while the kids ate their peanut butter and honey sandwiches I had a mashed avocado and Miracle Whip Light sandwich with a side of baked beans (hence the college reminiscing).  Pregnant or not, I am SHOCKED that I kept that down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that pregnancy is helping your creativity. ;)